Saturday, July 19, 2008

Brotherly Love


Jacob is really into building Legos. We are in the process of building a lego house. It takes a few days since it's pretty elaborate. Joey has been the little sabotager, trying to destroy the house whenever he can, of course, Jacob gets really upset over it.

I explained to Jacob that Joey is trying to destroy your house because he wants attention from you. When you build legos, you are not playing with him, and so he breaks your house to get your attention.

Jacob thinks about this for a moment, and he replies, OK, we will only build legos when Joey is taking a nap.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a loving big brother. How unusual...

Taoism said...

Should I be insulted?

Anonymous said...

The fact that you immediately think of yourself as the opposite of a loving brother, I guess so.